8.30.2011

After Family Let down


I had my family over for the weekend and it was so much fun to sit and talk.  Conversation bounded off the walls and a general cheeryness descended on my home.  Now that they are all gone I am left to my five wolves and somehow my house seems empty. Strange since 18 people occupied the same space as the usual seven.  I get a weird sense of being centered when my brothers and sisters are around.  It's like I all of sudden remember my place in the world - "Oh yeah, I'm a sister and a daughter."  And my sense of being expands and I feel balanced again for a few moments.  Well, motherhood is calling and I need to get back to the caring and feeding and loving of the little children that need my attention.

1 comment :

  1. Oops, I accidently deleted my comment.
    I had tried to say and Hi and I like how bright and cheery your new blog is :)

    ReplyDelete